Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Community Search
Sign In

Forgot your password?

Haven't registered yet?


Safety Management Council September meeting

Lancaster Chapter Motorcycle Ride

Lancaster Chapter Motorcycle Ride

Commercial Motor Vehicle Inspection and Out-of-service Awareness Training - Sept. 23

2014 TruckPAC Golf Outing

Motor Vehicle Services

Leave the Paperwork to Us

PMTA provides assistance obtaining and/or maintaining many motor vehicles services for our members.

Some of the services include:
- Federal DOT Numbers
- MC and PUC Numbers and Interstate Authority
- IFTA and Motor Carrier Road Tax Decals and quarterly or annual reports
- Apportioned Registration
- Pennsylvania Based Registrations
- Heavy Vehicle Use Tax Payments
- UCR (Unified Carrier Registration) Payments
- New York Hut Certificates and Quarterly Reports
- Kentucky Highway Use License Number and Reports
- Trip and Fuel Permits

We have direct access to Penndot’s Apportioned Registration System which allows us the fastest and most accurate turnaround times as possible.


Contact Wendy for more information at 717-761-7122x113 or


© 2012 Pennsylvania Motor Truck Association 910 Linda Lane • Camp Hill, PA 17011 • Phone: 717-761-7122 • Fax: 717-761-8434