Meeting will be held at the York County School of Technology.
Our Chapter is partnering with the YCST in the area of Automotive Technology, Diesel Technology, and the Adult Education program for CDL Drivers.
This membership meeting will be for us to tour the YCST , and learn about the programs that directly affect our day to day operations, and determine how we can work together for possible recruitment of their students
If there is enough interest , we would like to host a job fair in the Spring with YCST !!
Please respond to Mindy Bailey if you would be interested in participating in the Job Fair.
· The meeting is set for 10/20/15
· Arrive at 8AM. I will meet attendees out front and bring them to our meeting room
· Facility tour will start promptly at 8:30AM (student interaction)
· General membership meeting session is scheduled for 9:30-10:30
o YCST staff will present on federal CDL testing changes
o Discuss plans for a PMTA membership hosted Transportation Awareness and Careers event in spring of 2016 (YCST facility).
o General business
· Meeting concludes at 10:30
· Attached is a brochure outlining the High School programs and the Adult Education programs offered
York County School of Technology will have Teachers from the following areas to speak with the members :
Please RSVP no later than Tuesday, October 13th, 2015 to Mindy Bailey, firstname.lastname@example.org or 717 852 4819