PMTA is Hiring: Safety Director
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Posted by: Taylor Pettis
PMTA is hiring a Safety Director. Please view the job description and qualifications below. Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
Essential Job Duties
- Serve as association liaison between federal, state and local government agencies
Conduct regulatory analysis and provide technical assistance to both members and association representatives.
- Respond to member and public inquiries regarding trucking related issues.
- Develop training curriculum and deliver training courses both in house and at member locations.
- Coordinate association events including but not limited to; safety conferences, truck driving competition and various award programs.
- Draft safety or regulatory related articles for monthly publication.
- Extensive knowledge of Pennsylvania Vehicle Code Statutes, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and state regulations pertaining to the operation of commercial motor vehicles and drivers.
- Public speaking experience.
- Valid driver's License
- Prior MCSAP certification a plus but not required.