PMTA Job Board
To view open positions at PMTA member companies, please browse the entries below. Each individual entry will provide application instructions.
Warren C. Sauers Co., Inc. is looking for Company Drivers and Owner Operators.
To apply, download this form and return the completed version to Shirley Sullivan at email@example.com.
Click for more details.
Company Drivers and Owner Operators
Additional Job Description Details (shift, duties, etc)
We have freight to move and great customers to serve but we need help to do it! Looking for qualified DRIVERS for company positions. We always welcome Owner-Operators! Please check us out! We will provide referrals & testimonials. Warren C. Sauers Co. has been long established. We’re looking for more great team members and partners! 724-776-1504 or 800-245-1944 Ask for Shirley.
Full Contact Address of Company / Organization
Street Address: 2601 Rochester Road
City: Cranberry Twp.
State / Province: PA
Postal / Zip Code: 16066
Country: United States
Company Phone Number
Company Fax Number
Application Email (for questions or information)
Company Application Form
The Central PA Food Bank is looking for a Transportation Manager with Class A CDL License.
To apply, Please send your resume, salary requirements and cover letter by July 6, 2020 to Central Pennsylvania Food Bank, Department of Human Resources, 3908 Corey Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transportation Manager with Class A CDL License
Number of Openings for this job
Come work for a nonprofit organization that is making a difference within our 27-county service territory, with a challenging and rewarding role impacting those who are food insecure on a daily basis. We offer a Monday – Friday work schedule and a generous benefits package: Paid coverage for the employee’s medical, dental, vision and prescription; 2x base salary in life insurance coverage; short- and long-term disability; 401k with match; 11 paid holidays and 18 PTO day in the first year. Join a Winning Team!
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant supervisory experience, a clean driving record and a valid Class A CDL. Will be responsible for managing employees at our 2 facilities: the Dispatcher and 12+ drivers in Harrisburg; and the Logistic Supervisor and 7+ drivers in Williamsport. Ability to effectively lead, develop, and manage 20+ employees. Responsible for conducting drivers’ safety meetings and maintain a great safety program. Must be able to work with many personality types - internal and external customers and vendors and enjoy a fast-paced environment. Excellent customer service, communications and organizational skills a must. Successful candidate must be organized, flexible, able to switch gears quickly, enjoy problem-solving and have good computer skills including Microsoft Office/Teams – Excel and Word. Must be able to occasionally perform driving duties.
If this sounds like your next career, please send your resume, salary requirements and cover letter
by July 6, 2020 to Central Pennsylvania Food Bank, Department of Human Resources, 3908 Corey Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109 or email email@example.com.
How should those interested apply? (Mail, email, fax, etc)
Please send your resume, salary requirements and cover letter by July 6, 2020 to Central Pennsylvania Food Bank, Department of Human Resources, 3908 Corey Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Street Address: 3908 Corey Road
State / Province: PA
Postal / Zip Code: 17109
Country: United States
The Central PA Food Bank is looking for a Class A CDL Driver.
To apply send a resume to the CPFB Dept or Human Resources at 3908 Corey Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17109 or email email@example.com.
Class A CDL Driver
3rd shift - local travel - drop and hook twice from Harrisburg to Williamsport.
Please send resume by June 26, 2020 to Central PA Food Bank, Dept of Human Resources, 3908 Corey Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Contact Address of Your Company / Organization
Company Website (if Available)
Company Application Form (if applicable)
Jan 2020 Driver's Application for Employment.docx
GFI Transport is looking for a full-time over the road driver. GFI Transport is a family owned trucking company in Mount Joy, PA specializing in hauling dry bulk commodities. We strive for Total customer satisfaction by focusing on our core values Integrity, Customer Service and Diligence.
To apply email resume to email@example.com or call Ryan Garber at 717-653-0432 x 130.
Full Time Over the Road Driver
GFI Transport is a family owned trucking company in Mount Joy, PA specializing in hauling dry bulk commodities. We strive for Total customer satisfaction by focusing on our core values Integrity, Customer Service and Diligence.
At GFI our greatest assets are our employees. We strive to attract and retain the best drivers, dispatchers, mechanic and office personnel in the industry and we are extremely proud of our team.
We are looking for Safe, reliable truck drivers to fill a Full Time Over the Road position for our expanding needs. This position has competitive pay, safety and performance bonuses, and a dedicated truck that you can make your own.
You might be perfect for this position if you are
- interested in working for a company who cares about their employees
- If you have a Class A CDL and Clean MVR
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ryan Garber at 717-653-0432 x 130
Street Address: 860 Milton Grove Road
City: Mount Joy
State / Province: PA
Postal / Zip Code: 17552
Country: United States
Towaway Express, Inc is looking for an operations team member - sales. The primary function of this position is to support the Director of Operations in management of fleet assets to maximize profit while providing exceptional service to our customers and owner operators.
To apply plase email your resume to Rachael Salla at email@example.com.
Operations Team Member - Sales
Primary function of this position is to support the Director of Operations in management of fleet assets to maximize profit while providing exceptional service to our customers and owner operators. The position requires excellent communication skills - both written and verbal, sales and cold calling experience a plus.
Essential Character Traits:
• Detail oriented
• Able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks
• Able to work in a fast pace environment
• Impeccable problem solving skills
• Able to communicate effectively and efficiently, both verbally and in written form
• Able to anticipate issues and take ownership over solving them without direction
• Positive team player
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works closely with customers to rate trips and ensure trips are built correctly and customers are serviced on time
• Search load boards online to identify matches for our owner operators with regard to location, ability and safety requirements
• Maintain current customer relationships by providing exceptional customer service and professionally addressing customer needs
• Actively seek out new opportunities to achieve and exceed revenue goals
• Communicates customer need to owner operators and assists with dispatching including entering trips in database software
• Resolves owner operator and customer issues
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Working knowledge of computers and programs including Microsoft Office
Prior experience in the transportation industry is not required but is a plus. This is a full time position. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM. This position will require minimal afterhours commitment from home required at times. Paid vacation/personal/sick time, health and dental benefits available. Bonuses based on meeting and exceeding company revenue goals.
Please email your resume to Rachael Salla at firstname.lastname@example.org
Street Address: 18 Brenneman Circle
State / Province: Pennsylvania
Postal / Zip Code: 17050
Country: United States
Towaway Express is seeking a Safety Manager. The candidate we seek will be a dynamic self-starter with a positive attitude and exceptional communication skills. They will be a compassionate team player in addition to meeting the qualifications and ideals listed below.
To apply Please email your resume to Rachael Salla at email@example.com.
Safety and Compliance Manager
Towaway Express is seeking a Safety Manager. The candidate we seek will be a dynamic self-starter with a positive attitude and exceptional communication skills. They will be a compassionate team player in addition to meeting the qualifications and ideals listed below. A Towaway Express team member works with the needs of our Customers and our Owner Operators to safely meet the revenue goals of the company and Owner Operators alike all the while providing exceptional customer service. Trucking experience not required. Only local candidates need apply.
A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to be successful in this position. Towaway is a family owned and operated company. Established in 1985, our goal has always been to create a company in which owner operators and employees can expect to be treated with mutual respect while servicing our customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Must be computer savvy and have proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience with FileMaker or other database applications a plus.
• Experience working in the transportation industry a plus
• Experience with independent contractors is a plus
• Must be accustomed to working in a fast paced immediate action environment
• Demonstrates effective problem solving skills
• Must be capable of prioritizing and completing multiple tasks
• Must be a willing and effective team participant
• Knowledge of Federal Safety Motor Carrier and DOT regulations a plus, education available if no experience
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
• Must have the ability to interpret written and verbal information accurately and quickly
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain composure under pressure
• Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
Examples of Position Functions:
• Serves as the main point of contact for all fleet safety and compliance requirements and functions
• Assists with recruiting owner operators and processing all paperwork
• Ensures Owner Operator compliance by being an active proponent of all rules and regulations and company policies
• Ensures company compliance with FMCSA and DOT rules and regulations through document management and continual education
• General permitting
• Monthly insurance reporting and claim resolution
• Secure and maintain information regarding maintenance, registrations, driver’s license, and inspection updates
• General vehicle permitting and registration as well as annual permit and registration renewals
• Resolves Owner Operator issues as they arise
• Assumes additional responsibility as assigned
Hours and Compensation:
The individual we are seeking will be expected to work at our terminal location in Mechanicsburg, PA during normal business hours Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM. This is a salaried position with paid vacation/personal and sick time. Health and Dental benefits available.
2020 Platinum Supporters
© 2020 Pennsylvania Motor Truck Association 910 Linda Lane • Camp Hill, PA 17011 • United States of AmericaPhone: 717-761-7122 • Fax: 717-761-8434