Company / Organization Name:
Lancaster County Solid Waste Management Authority
Number of Openings for this job
Additional Job Description Details (shift, duties, etc)
Responsible for electronic truck scale operation, report production, currency transactions, monitoring vehicles and personnel entering and exiting the facility, and directing customers to appropriate destinations. The difference between Weighmaster I and Weighmaster II is the amount of volume coming in at each site.
• Log entering vehicles into computer, confirm customer information, waste type and generator code.
• Upon vehicle exit, calculate waste weight, process manifest form, applicable paperwork and weight ticket.
• Maintain knowledge of acceptable waste streams to prevent unauthorized waste types from entering the facility.
• Be available to assist in other capacities: as qualified and assigned, to maintain the facility operation as directed by the Site Supervisor.
Education, Training or Certification:
• Must be at least age 18.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
• This position is categorized as a Safety Sensitive Position and as such, employees are required to follow all related safety policies & procedures.
• Employees in this position normally work in an indoor climate-controlled environment with occasional work in inclement outdoor environments to shovel snow and maintain cleanliness of the scale house area.
• Frequently reach and bend across waist high counter and through window to exchange paperwork and packages with customer entering and exiting the facility.
• Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
How should those interested apply? (Mail, email, fax, etc)
Applications can be completed online, at one of our sites or mailed to our main office.
Full Contact Address of Your Company / Organization
Street Address: 1299 Harrisburg Pike
State / Province: PA
Postal / Zip Code: 17603
Country: United States
Company Phone Number
Application Email (for questions or information)
Company Website (if Available)
© 2021 Pennsylvania Motor Truck Association 910 Linda Lane • Camp Hill, PA 17011 • United States of AmericaPhone: 717-761-7122 • Fax: 717-761-8434