Leave the Paperwork to Us
PMTA provides our members with assistance obtaining and/or maintaining many motor vehicles services.
Some of the services include:
- Federal DOT Numbers
- MC and PUC Numbers and Interstate Authority
- IFTA and Motor Carrier Road Tax Decals and quarterly or annual reports
- Apportioned Registration
- Pennsylvania Based Registrations
- Heavy Vehicle Use Tax Payments
- UCR (Unified Carrier Registration) Payments
- New York Hut Certificates and Quarterly Reports
- Kentucky Highway Use License Number and ReportsWe have direct access to Penndot’s Apportioned Registration System which allows us the fastest and most accurate turnaround times as possible.
- Trip and Fuel Permits
Contact Wendy Palermo for more information at 717-761-7122 x113 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember...these are just a few of the benefits that PMTA members receive!
To become a member and take advantage of these, and many more, click HERE.